How Dangerous is it to Handle Uranium Oxide Ore?

I have a sample of Uranium ore about the size of a golf ball. What danger am I in by handling it?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

  • Re: Setting Up a Network on W2000
    ... It appears that when you click install all drivers with their CD, it has something else in mind. ... Print Sharing and the Client for Microsoft Networks then ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: An Application Program to Play a CD
    ... looked at Asterisk? ... setup dial plans and route extensions and whatnot. ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Python and Tkinter Programming--Expensive!
    ... and $195 on ABE. ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ... acquired came from Frederik Lundh's tutorial, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Eq Mount for a Canon DSLR?
    ... RMOLLISE wrote: ... I plan to take my camera tripod on a trip, ... Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA) ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Outdated sour cream
    ... Would there be any danger in eating this on my ... better than you're handling the spelling. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)