I bet Mr. TheMan lives near Annapolis.

From “ 71.206.19.195 ” ( Comcast Cable ) I bet you live near Annapolis.

Frrom “ 70.91.67.65 ” ( Comcast Business Communications )
it's possible you were using a business near Kensington
where you were forced to use FireFox 2.0 on Windows 2000.

This “ Verizon Internet Services ” stuff
might be your mobile phone hooked up to a laptop:
“ 151.196.18.153 ” ( Baltimore ),
“ 151.196.121.45 ” ( Baltimore ),
“ 151.196.125.167 ” ( Baltimore ),
“ 141.157.17.121 ” ( Timonium ),
“ 141.157.43.42 ” ( Reisterstown ),
“ 141.157.13.98 ” ( Ellicott City ).

  • Re: I bet Mr. TheMan lives near Annapolis.
    ... it's possible you were using a business near Kensington ... where you were forced to use FireFox 2.0 on Windows 2000. ... This " Verizon Internet Services " stuff ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: I bet Mr. TheMan lives near Annapolis.
    ... it's possible you were using a business near Kensington ... where you were forced to use FireFox 2.0 on Windows 2000. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] IE is just as safe as FireFox
    ... little happier running windows. ... Back on topic though, IE is no where near Firefox for security, however, ... More infinate wisdom there Rafel. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)