Re: Hating Scientologists and Scientology is THE SAME as hating Jews and Judaism

--
This message is brought to you by Androcles
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

"Torrey S." <torreyms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Imagine reading the following press release:
|
| Hello, Jews. We are anonymous. Over the years, we have been
| watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent;
| your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye?
| Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be
| destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind ? for
| the laughs ? we shall expel you ? and systematically dismantle Judaism
| in its present form?
|
| Imagine reading the following press release:
|
| Hello, Jews. We are anonymous. Over the years, we have been
| watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent;
| your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye?
| Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be
| destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind ? for
| the laughs ? we shall expel you ? and systematically dismantle Judaism
| in its present form?
|
| Humans are by nature tribal and xenophobic. We evolved a natural
| tendency to look askance at those who are different from us.
|
| -- Michael Shermer, Editor of Skeptic Magazine

You left out "hypocritical".
Humans are by nature hypocritical, tribal and xenophobic, which is why
you do not see Anonymous's statement in an editorial.
Also, you said "we" evolved, as if you, homo neanderthalensis, were in
some way the same as we homo sapiens sapiens.
Now please go and drag your knuckles outside of sci.physics, looking
askance at us as much as you want.

.