Radical Depopulation Of The Earth - The Solution To Mankind's Problems?

Wow! I am amazed by how many people I talk to and how many posts I
see on the forums these days that agree with the "need" to reduce the
population.

It seems like everyone is going crazy! I see calls for a "one child
policy", calls for making large families an "eco-crime" and calls for
eliminating 90 percent of the earth's population all over the
internet.

It seems as though more and more people are buying into the propaganda
of the New World Order. Look at what the following article is saying
about this situation:

-----

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/05/radical-depopulation-of-earth-solution.html

Radical Depopulation Of The Earth - The Solution To Mankind's
Problems?

Today the call for depopulating the earth has grown louder than ever.
College professors are given standing ovations by their students when
they call for a 90 percent reduction in the human population of the
earth. Ted Turner states "A total population of 250-300 million
people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal", and the
global elite applaud him. The Georgia Guidestones which call for us to
"maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature"
are quoted more and more with approval by our leaders.

What is this world coming to?

It seems as though for the global elite, every major crisis these days
is an opportunity to further one of the key pillars of their agenda:

Less people.

Problem: Gas costs too much and we are faced with "global warming".

Answer: Get rid of a whole bunch of people and we will use less gas
and we will produce less "greenhouse gases".

Problem: Medical costs are increasing.

Answer: Get rid of a whole bunch of people and kill off the elderly
and we will have fewer medical costs.

Now Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has the perfect solution for
the "food crisis":

Get rid of a whole bunch of people......

-----

Article continued here:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/05/radical-depopulation-of-earth-solution.html