Re: oops, the milky way isn't Carbon, it's Oxygen

john wrote:
On second thought, the Galaxy Model
interpretation should point to a bar as a central
orbital, so there would be two, plus two twos and
two singles.
That makes eight.

The Magellan clouds would be Hydrogen, and if
the Milky Way is Oxygen, then we are................

WATER

John
Galaxy Model
http://users.accesscomm.ca/john

Go to the library John. Walking there is healthy.

  • Re: oops, the milky way isnt Carbon, its Oxygen
    ... interpretation should point to a bar as a central ... orbital, so there would be two, plus two twos and ... two singles. ... Galaxy Model ...
    (sci.physics)
  • oops, the milky way isnt Carbon, its Oxygen
    ... On second thought, the Galaxy Model ... interpretation should point to a bar as a central ... orbital, so there would be two, plus two twos and ... two singles. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: CSA above the bar
    ... Behalf Of Chase, John ... Subject: CSA 'above the bar' ... I was told that "The Bar" was the top of the 31-bit ... Elavon Financial Services Limited, trading as Elavon, is regulated by the Financial Regulator ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Visit Harlem:
    ... to go to Harlem. ... Tell a gang on any street corner John #8 sent ... And if you go into a bar. ... but those Unheard melodies are sweeter ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Neck bars for non-work days?
    ... Thanks John, I would like to use P3 but our company doesn't have but a few ... The other crews work M-F and M-T ... P3 allows you to change the bars to show a neck portion in the bar ... same for working and non-working days but the project level non-working ...
    (microsoft.public.project)