Re: A causal explanation of non-local quantum entanglement

But, as I say, you haven't exhausted the obvious before succumbing to
the urge to create weird new theories of everything.  Of course, don't
take my word for it.  Look up "Bertlmann's Socks".- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure that I agree with the example of "Bertlmann's Socks".

It seems that the color of the sock in the back is neither black nor
white until you pull it out of the bag. It is in a state of
superposition, and so the sock example is an oversimplification.

No ?
.