Re: A causal explanation of non-local quantum entanglement

But, as I say, you haven't exhausted the obvious before succumbing to
the urge to create weird new theories of everything.  Of course, don't
take my word for it.  Look up "Bertlmann's Socks".- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure that I agree with the example of "Bertlmann's Socks".

It seems that the color of the sock in the back is neither black nor
white until you pull it out of the bag. It is in a state of
superposition, and so the sock example is an oversimplification.

No ?

  • Re: WWKIP Day reminder
    ... me in the car to knit at stoplights. ... What is the Ideal Project for knitting in public? ... sock pouch is perfect. ... get new tires for my car I took the felted bag project I was working on ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: A causal explanation of non-local quantum entanglement
    ... white until you pull it out of the bag. ... and so the sock example is an oversimplification. ... is it neither ham nor pastrami until you open the bag? ... To be a faithful analogy to QM, the color of the sock in the bag is ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: A causal explanation of non-local quantum entanglement
    ... white until you pull it out of the bag. ... and so the sock example is an oversimplification. ... or a ham or pastrami sandwich; ... call the fallacy of scales. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: OK, you bug out for 72 hours - then what?
    ... I doubt that it would be a safe location. ... The reality is that a "bug out bag" is just that - the bag you ... First thing I did after getting off the bus was change sock! ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Question On The Harry Potter Books
    ... On Aug 27, 12:35 pm, Justin Alexander ... about anything she wants to put into her bag and then stuff the bag ... into her sock for travelling is a weakness of DH that won't go away. ... plot hole that shows up right at the beginning of the series: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)