Re: Physical Correlate of Minkowski Spacetime

On Oct 13, 12:19 pm, "Spaceman" <space...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
[...]

Because the math is correct about the "clock" changes occuring,
but the theory is incorrect about the "cause" since if time really
did change
there would be no reason to remove the change.

Thank you for acknowledging the mathematics are correct.

I have never said the math that figures an atomic clock
malfunction is not correct.

How do you know the mathematics are correct when you are unable to
display competence in general mathematics?

[...]

  • Re: Restart Window Service
    ... (And the code shown is incorrect no matter what the goal is). ... There is no reason to use a wait hint other than 0 if the type is not a _PENDING type ... MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Why is it dangerous?
    ... is offensive for some bizarre reason, fine, someone coin another word. ... being called by a name that they considered to be incorrect. ... English deciding that the term "European" ... "European" might apply to others. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: howto receive and *understand* via UDP
    ... Doug wrote: ... Your assumed reason is incorrect. ... If I were to say what I thought about it here, nobody ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Why is C# 450% slower than C++ on nested loops ??
    ... >> optimizers the speed difference is only about 10-20%. ... despite the fact that all managed compilers produce the same IL they ... According to MS technical support this is incorrect. ... The only reason that one ...
  • Re: Maybe We Should become Astronauts
    ... >> Since we don't count either, you would be incorrect. ... It a unique method due to its zero failure rate and simplicity. ... The reason all dietshave a high failure rate ... The method of calculation is another reason cal counting, ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)