Re: damaging circuits with ????

westom1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Nov 21, 4:05 pm, j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Points that have gone totally over your head:
Oldercomputerfans usually ran off the AC line.

All PCs run off AC mains. So what is your point?

1) Not all computers are, or have been PCs.

2) A fan can be either AC, directly connected to the line, or DC and
connected to a power supply.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

  • BBC Team exposes Windoze security flaws
    ... Software used to control thousands of home computers has been acquired online by the BBC as part of an investigation into global cyber crime. ... The BBC has now warned users that their PCs are infected, and advised them on how to make their systems more secure. ... Click managed to acquire its own low-value botnet - the name given to a network of hijacked computers - after visiting chatrooms on the internet. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Product Identification
    ... People and computers have come and gone and we now have a cabinet full ... Are any of the disks Upgrade CDs? ... Keep in mind that these disks are often interchageable anyway. ... of Authenticity) stickers affixed to your PCs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Internet Connection Sharing and 2 PCs
    ... - Windows Firewall ot Norton Internet ... Security 2006 which is what I am running on both PCs. ... How would I go about configuring the firewall for ICS? ... 131.107.2.xxx for both computers. ...
  • Re: XP Logons and security issues
    ... If the budget allows I highly recommend a real firewall ... account potential productivity improvements for workers. ... spyware it is best if the users of the computers are not also local ... There are around 14 PCs in all. ...
  • Re: Vista exceeds Apples installed base in first five weeks of shipment!
    ... will be more PCs running Windows in the world than there are ... computers and that will bump the numbers around *a little*. ... PCs (because some of the billion internet users access via mobile ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)