Re: Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:47:45 -0800 (PST), tadchem <tadchem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Feb 4, 11:51 am, dan@@pixelphase.com wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 08:14:47 -0800, Uncle Al <Uncle...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"dan"@@pixelphase.com wrote:

Hi,

Jupiter jet streams and the great red spot were puzzling scientist for
long time.

One thought they were puzzling noodle maker.  All your noodles are
belong to us.

Those phenomena are driven by a stellar cycle on Jupiter.

Uncle Al had a Schwinn.

Like the solar cycle that changes the magnetic polarity of the sun
every 11 years Jupiter has a magnetic cycle that induce current around
the planet. This current is divided to electrons and positive ion that
flow in opposite direction to create the jet streams. The charge
between adjacent jets drives the great red spot. Similar process
creates the sun plasma belts and the sunspots. Comments are welcomed.
[snip crap]

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/analysis.jpg
Save 1000 words.

The solar cycle is what heats the sun by
inducing electric currents and not fusion reaction.
[snip rest of crap]

Homestake and perchloroethylene, Super-Kamiokande and water, Borexino
and pseudocumene,

http://borex.lngs.infn.it/
http://wwwphy.princeton.edu/borexino/

Sudbury and deuterium oxide,

http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/
<http://www.physics.carleton.ca/research/sno/introduction/reactions.html>

idiot

The sun produces muon neutrinos flux without neutrino oscillations:http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=126- Hide quoted text -

I would trust Wiki over Philica:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSW_effect

Read what Bar-Zohar'2 Philica 'peer- reviews' say:
http://philica.com/user_details.php?user_code=145

His scores based on 4 reviews:
Originality = 32.76
Importance = 56.20
Overall quality = 30.38
where a score of 100 represents ‘average’ quality (like an IQ).

This makes him sub-infra-mediocre...I doubt if even Wiki would
preserve his 'articles.'

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

There were many beta decay experiment that tried to find massive
neutrinos but they all werent successful in finding them.

There are new experiments that are going to prove my point:

http://www-ik.fzk.de/~katrin/index.html
http://proj-cngs.web.cern.ch/proj-cngs/

Regards,
Dan Bar-Zohar

  • Re: A Theory of Everything that explains Gravity, Magnetisim, Electrostatic force
    ... >> protons and electrons and forms a crystal structure like salt. ... The proton is known not to be a fundamental building block since the ... > One question I have about neutrinos, is whether we have been able to ... The lattice unit in NaCl has a measurable dipole moment. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Does the Electron Neutrino Have Mass and Charge?
    ... In those case those electrons will reaction to the ... > And how can electrons move in the opposite reactions than neutrinos, ... Hey idiot the neutrinos are not in the same frame as the electrons. ... > results and theoretical explanations of them. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: It is not possible, that neutrinos pass through the Earth. Neutrinos are generated behind a movi
    ... Certainly there is direct evidence that neutrinos travel 750 km through rock ... from CERN to Gran Sasso, and also 730 km through rock from Fermilab to Soudan, ... some electrons, but their flux is VASTLY smaller than that of neutrinos. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Neutrinos (again, sorry)
    ... > 2) do neutrinos travel at c, ... > theyt're massless, then, assuming physicists know how fast neutrinos ... how can there be any electrons left over? ... Positrons do tend to annihilate with electrons. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Antimatter = antigravity?
    ... emitted both neutrinos and antineutrinos, ... eventually detected on Earth. ... Those neutrinos and antineutrinos took ... fall of electrons, and it's unclear to this day if, when measuring the ...
    (sci.space.policy)