Re: JSH: So how can they lie?

JSH wrote:

If any of you have looked over my solution to the factoring problem,
[snip crap]

James Harris

1) Factor an RSA product for big money.
2) Factor 12345678901234567891.
3) empirical idiot
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

  • Re: water level
    ... It could be glass tube with 50' sticking out above ground and as the ... | of my ears and then my head will explode. ... | JSH - I WILL GET MY MONEY ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: water level
    ... with micronized styrofoam or some other floating material and calculate the ... If it's random then dont even talk to me about it because my head will start ... JSH - I WILL GET MY MONEY ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: JSH: Prime probability remainder error, fixed
    ... [Jesse F. Hughes, vigorously denies that the message on a forged blog ... Subject: JSH: I WILL GET MY MONEY ... That's the original post whose text is reproduced on the phony blog ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: JSH: Why I want to be wrong
    ... JSH wrote: ... When I first realized that I might have basic research that could ... solve the factoring problem, I was rather dejected because I was still ... facing so much resistance and hostility. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: why does professor david c ullrich have to put people down to feel good about himself?
    ... fact that nothing JSH has posted is even close ... to a solution to the factoring problem. ... Ullrich posted many helpful posts in the 1990's. ... mathematician who preferred standard theories to ...
    (sci.math)