Re: Help with paper.

On Aug 24, 12:53 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter wrote:
On Aug 24, 12:34 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter wrote:

Hi! I wrote a paper about an unexpected finding I made in physics that
started with the simple concept that all activity requires energy.
Zero point fluctuations.

submitted this paper to a journal, but it was rejected, not because it
was considered to be wrong, but because, they said, it required
extensive revision and editing.
[snip rest]

It was wrong.

--
Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
 (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

You are wrong. Sorry.
PO

   Actually, Uncle Al, made valid points. It is the mark of a true crank
   to assume you can't be wrong. Al just pointed you a contradiction to
   your thesis. Fix it!- Hide quoted text -

How can you assert something on a paper you haven't read?
Peter

.