Re: Help with paper.
- From: Peter <Poakfield@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 24, 12:53 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 24, 12:34 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi! I wrote a paper about an unexpected finding I made in physics thatZero point fluctuations.
started with the simple concept that all activity requires energy.
submitted this paper to a journal, but it was rejected, not because it
was considered to be wrong, but because, they said, it required
extensive revision and editing.
It was wrong.
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2
You are wrong. Sorry.
Actually, Uncle Al, made valid points. It is the mark of a true crank
to assume you can't be wrong. Al just pointed you a contradiction to
your thesis. Fix it!- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
How can you assert something on a paper you haven't read?
- Prev by Date: Re: Help with paper.
- Next by Date: Re: Approximating gravity waves?
- Previous by thread: Re: Help with paper.
- Next by thread: Re: Help with paper.