Re: Help with paper.

On Aug 24, 12:53 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter wrote:
On Aug 24, 12:34 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter wrote:

Hi! I wrote a paper about an unexpected finding I made in physics that
started with the simple concept that all activity requires energy.
Zero point fluctuations.

submitted this paper to a journal, but it was rejected, not because it
was considered to be wrong, but because, they said, it required
extensive revision and editing.
[snip rest]

It was wrong.

--
Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
 (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

You are wrong. Sorry.
PO

   Actually, Uncle Al, made valid points. It is the mark of a true crank
   to assume you can't be wrong. Al just pointed you a contradiction to
   your thesis. Fix it!- Hide quoted text -

How can you assert something on a paper you haven't read?
Peter

  • Re: Help with paper.
    ... Zero point fluctuations. ... Actually, Uncle Al, made valid points. ... Electrons in atoms don't use up energy. ... pointing out "Zero point fluctuations" is another contradiction to ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Fun with Math proves perfection
    ... Stop confusing 'zero' with 'nothing'. ... Please inform Uncle Al of this, ... How would the mathematics be any different? ...    The mathematics works like this: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Fun with Math proves perfection
    ... Stop confusing 'zero' with 'nothing'. ... Please inform Uncle Al of this, ... How would the mathematics be any different? ...    The mathematics works like this: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Fun with Math proves perfection
    ... Stop confusing 'zero' with 'nothing'. ... Please inform Uncle Al of this, ... How would the mathematics be any different? ...    The mathematics works like this: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Help with paper.
    ... Zero point fluctuations. ... Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/ ...    to assume you can't be wrong. ... Electrons in atoms don't use up energy. ...
    (sci.physics)