Re: JSH: Understanding the betrayal by math people

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:19:54 -0700 (PDT), JSH <jstevh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Did you wake up and have this weird delusion that you're actually
somebody important versus being a loud mouth idiot on newsgroups?
I really should remember to take my irony meter offline before opening
one of James' posts. Oh well, another trip to PC World.

rossum

  • Re: assembly get trouble when convertong .exe file to .com file
    ... posts that I'm a decent guy, ... After nearly _SEVEN_ years of conversing with James on ... LONG who posted as "James Harris." ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Finding large primes, quickly
    ... My mistake, apologies to James. ... posters have a field day. ... Kind of why politics in other areas disintegrates so rapidly, ... Almost every one of your posts has political ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Newbie
    ... many times seen people make the bogus claim that debuggers ... Rest assured that James has already seen the example I provided, ... Yet the predicament these fake killfilers usually face ... is that my posts are often conclusive in terms of evidence and facts, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: JSH: Sabotage!
    ... revealing himself when he ... systematically down rated all of my posts. ... Rupert mentioned that James refused to let him join. ... if you didn't have to be a member to post there, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Thieving pasties
    ... Ben Shimmin wrote: ... I'm sorry, James, but your contributions to this newsgroup (the last ... Many of my posts contain great worth - and there was nothing ... Join MAG and the BMF and stop the Eurocrats banning biking ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)