Re: JSH: Understanding the betrayal by math people

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:19:54 -0700 (PDT), JSH <jstevh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Did you wake up and have this weird delusion that you're actually
somebody important versus being a loud mouth idiot on newsgroups?
I really should remember to take my irony meter offline before opening
one of James' posts. Oh well, another trip to PC World.

rossum

  • Re: Finding large primes, quickly
    ... My mistake, apologies to James. ... posters have a field day. ... Kind of why politics in other areas disintegrates so rapidly, ... Almost every one of your posts has political ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Newbie
    ... many times seen people make the bogus claim that debuggers ... Rest assured that James has already seen the example I provided, ... Yet the predicament these fake killfilers usually face ... is that my posts are often conclusive in terms of evidence and facts, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: JSH: Sabotage!
    ... revealing himself when he ... systematically down rated all of my posts. ... Rupert mentioned that James refused to let him join. ... if you didn't have to be a member to post there, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Thieving pasties
    ... Ben Shimmin wrote: ... I'm sorry, James, but your contributions to this newsgroup (the last ... Many of my posts contain great worth - and there was nothing ... Join MAG and the BMF and stop the Eurocrats banning biking ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Evil Spirits / Sleeping / Jesus
    ... a wicked daughter of wicked Eve, looking for men to entice into sin. ... You, of course, by opening one of my posts even after knowing it was ... Ha, if you repent, you have followed the instructions of a woman. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)