Re: The Harmonizer: December 2009

"Dr. Sushen Krishna das" wrote:
[snip crap]

Bhaktivedanata Institute?s monthly newsletter
[snip crap]

Hindus have 36 crores of gods - 360 million deities. When does India
rise out of the cow turds?

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

  • Re: Digital Transmitter Power Post Analogue Switch-Off
    ... increased when the analogue transmitters are turned off? ... The power levels will be typically 7dB below current analogue ERP for ... the three PSB muxes, and 10dB below for the COM muxes. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Alfred Hardy
    ... 16/09/1843 in India who married ... My Uncle doesn't know if ALFRED HARDIE was born in England or India. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • India: The Rise of an Economic Power
    ... The Rise of an Economic Power ... I understand that the Maxwell School has a long history with India. ... education and the promotion of innovation and free enterprise. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Alfred Hardy
    ... occupation is another essential fact missing ... there are three Hardy born in India ... Actually the initial post was made by my Uncle who is visiting this country ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: How the mighty dodder and flounder on foreign soil.
    ... much in efficiency when on foreign soil or it is the fact that NZ is on the rise.. ... Shiva IYER ... NZ 2 opening bowlers do a good job and will trouble most sides on "greenish" wickets. ... India has brought this problem on themselves, playing on prepared dirt tracks at home makes them vulnerable in Australia, NZ and England. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)