Re: "How Does Light 'Know' How Fast to Travel?"
- From: bert <herbertglazier79@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 20, 12:31 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"How Does Light 'Know' How Fast to Travel?"
Permitivity and permeability of the vacuum.
The source material for this posting may be found in
[snip rest of crap]
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz4.htm
Uncle Al(of Irvine) My electron cloud c spin of photons answers this
question,and all questions regarding how nature uses photon energy.
Nobel thinking for sure TreBertt
- Prev by Date: Re: An experiment showing wardforce
- Next by Date: Re: So why argue about spatial length contraction with SRIANS
- Previous by thread: Re: "How Does Light 'Know' How Fast to Travel?"
- Next by thread: Re: How to Answer the Census.