Re: "The Matter of"Dark Matter"

Tnanet wrote:

"The Matter of"Dark Matter"
[snip 100 lines of crap]

idiot

"It is a simple calculation (not involving relativity) to
show that as a result of the gravitational "refraction" of the
photon's path
the process will cause a net force to be exerted..."

A null geodesic path has a reaction force! HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA!

idiot

The source material for this posting may be found in
http://einsteinhoax.com/hoax.htm
[snip rest of crap]

idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

  • Re: Serious truck accident on the Borman
    ... Or is he in the same mold as our resident idiot Christian. ... I 'went no matter what'. ... E-mail address around a few Skinhead Boards I peruse. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Obama and OhBurma
    ... As a matter of fact, he did exactly same as what I said. ... This idiot is unable to see fact, rather busy digging for a clue again ... Aryan ancestors of Indians share common ancestry with the ancestors of ... what not) to an Indian group such as Bengali. ...
    (soc.culture.burma)
  • Re: Best ever sniper rifle
    ... or to engage in any sort of converation! ... part in killing off a lot of your people, you freeking idiot? ... Time and how long ago definately matter Socieyty was compleely different ... trees black kids sit under ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Blackberry power level 4.9GHz
    ... the output on the cell tower ... ... begin helping rebuild in a matter of weeks ... ... Your numbers are all wrong so you call me an idiot. ... professionals) is the only statistical evidence I need to prove your dog ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: Pay for Automatic Updates Automatically
    ... no matter the time period elasped since I ... > I think that no matter what the people do that have evil intentions ... I refuse to pay money to fix things that are ... just the new village idiot in this neck of the virtual woods. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)