Re: Taking a Fresh Look at the Physics of Radiometers.

On Jun 9, 5:55 pm, "Sue..." <suzysewns...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Sue: You yourself acknowledged that you're a late-comer to the
present post discussion. The discovery that gravity is photon based,
rather than "graviton" based, is part of my own broad contribution to
science. The issues I state in my New Science aren't needing to have
discussions of "relativistic" effects, because I've disproved SR (It
violates the Law of the Conservation of Energy.); and I have
invalidated the M-M experiment (It has no control light course.). The
latter shows rubber-ruler Lorentz to be the imbecile of all time in
science, for proposing: "All matter contracts in the direction of
motion, and by identical amounts without regard to the materials or
profiles being contracted. And all objects, once contracted (by
velocity), will remain contracted without the possibility of elastic
rebound... until the velocity is reduced." Lorentz is the world’s
biggest embarrassment to science that you, the burned out "follower"
of science, foster by your relativistic pedantry. Sue, please make
your own '+ new post', and don't pretend that your errant notions
about the universe are needed to resolve TRUE science. — NoEinstein