Yadda was Re: Murphy was Re: Mshncrtcl was Re: Reflection was Re: Boys was Re: BTN Re: Scrt pony lingo was Re: Lingo was Indexing Re: NB Re: Sqillionaire club

So previously we used a command called zada that we made up to exit
stage right with dignity in case of mayhem.

And now we have an exit stage left (no reason why right or left) where you want to leave but your persistent sort of friend won't stop talking and or someone just walked into the club and now you want to leave because she's here. This will never happen to you in real life unless you are a normal person in a club.

So then you want to be able to just instruct your AI to do what everyone does in that situation.
"Oh my look at the time, is THAT what time it is? I have a turkey in the oven, and so I better get going (don't stop there always be closing or they will start talking agaaaain so I will see you later then, nice to see you nice to meet you bye bye.")

And now you can be creative and set the watch for face recognition, and know if they show up, and be that technical if you are a control freak, and have programmed for that circumstance, but generally that will be an on the fly command in real time.

Its still a useful command for all occasions, if your?

Friend is not a vegetarian, right? and how do you know there is someone there who you need to say nice to meet you to?

So be sure when you create a yada (not as severe as a zada) y before z, thats it a generic response to to politely exit stage left.
We are using yada not 'yadda' since we might use yadda yadda yadda (again with the threes) at some other point in social programming for our AI and so we know that yada is like zada and so they should be grouped.

  • Re: dd command & reading in background
    ... ^ D,"UnixReview: Shell Corner: The dspl Korn Shell ... user input timeout, do a search on C.U.S. for the ... # 0<c<127 - job exited with this exit code ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Most dependable way to run system commands
    ... Eventually I'd like to bring the execution of a few system commands ... specific execution issue (it dealt more with executing Perl code)). ... Unix and many similar systems, the exit status is an integer, with 0 ... variable after running a command via system or backticks. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: very slow cursor in CMD window w/Text editor?
    ... REM MS-DOS-based application, Windows runs COMMAND.COM. ... To run CMD.EXE, the Windows command prompt, ... The exit command is an internal command part of command.com or cmd.exe. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: difference between the -o and || conditionals.
    ... you are running a first "[" command with ... equal to the number whose string representation is in its third ... a non-0 exit status otherwise. ... the cat and grep commands are run and its (possibly ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • [SLE] Printing help needed
    ... I broke my printing somehow. ... renderer command line returned an unrecognized error code 255.", exit ... printing through Kprinter and directly, command line, etc.). ... error on renderer command line or PostScript error. ...
    (SuSE)