Re: Reliance on Indirect Evidence Fuels Dark Matter Doubts

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:59:35 -0800, "hanson" <hanson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

..... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA.... ahahahaha...
Dude, you begin to sing like a class 3 enviro aka
a little Green idiot. But whatever turns you on.
Some folks enjoy the adrenaline addiction
from the feeling of impending doom...

I don't have a sense of personal doom. I live well above sea level in
a house with air conditioning.

<snip>

Environmentalism is the politics of Hysteria, Misanthropy & True lies.
Environmental activitists sometimes resort to inappropriate means.

However, the following pages I cited don't appear to be at
environmentalist sites.

Arctic sea ice extent is decreasing
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/

Accelerating ice loss from Antarctica and Greenland
http://www.skepticalscience.com/Accelerating-ice-loss-from-Antarctica-and-Greenland.html

Satellite measurements show warming in the troposphere
http://www.skepticalscience.com/satellite-measurements-warming-troposphere.htm

And here is a non-Western assessment of sea level rise.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/77912/Rising+sea+levels+eat+into+our+coasts.html

.