Re: Where to buy a Double-Slit Experiment setup
- From: carlip-nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:20:58 +0000 (UTC)
alf <alfredinstead@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any company selling double-slit experiments kit? Any variety
will do although I prefer those which can emit one photon or electron
at a time. I'd like to see the interference patterns after hours of
such single particle emission.
If you really want to see one photon at a time, that's going to
cost some money -- you need both a good source and some
really sensitive detectors. TeachSpin sells a set-up -- see
-- but it's expensive.
You might look at http://people.whitman.edu/~beckmk/QM/
for ideas of setting something up yourself.
- Prev by Date: Re: Electrons are not points. Nothing is.
- Next by Date: Re: Poor group - have you been completely skunked?
- Previous by thread: Re: Where to buy a Double-Slit Experiment setup
- Next by thread: New Magnets Could Solve Our Rare-Earth Problems