Re: troll (assumed) responses

From: Bruce Palmer (bp201_at_optonline.net)
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:47:23 GMT

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

<snip>

> Bravo, Daniel, for continuing to remain patient and to post real,
> verifiable information.

Hear! Hear!

--
bp
Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003

Relevant Pages

  • Re: troll (assumed) responses
    ... Derek Lyons wrote: ... Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003 ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: computer misuse
    ... >>I recently received a caution from work for using my email and surfing ... [SNIP] ... whole lot more posts featuring that URL somewhere else? ... Proud Member of the Exclusive "I have been plonked by Davee because he ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Open Proxy - how do I prevent it? (long mail)
    ... > responds as an open proxy. ... your smtp server is probably accepting mail from and to any ... Proud Member of the Exclusive "I have been plonked by Davee because he ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: "The Anus Report"
    ... LaDonna wasn't the one who added the other newsgroups. ... Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003 ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Cassini backup spacecraft?
    ... Was a backup built along with the primary Cassini orbiter? ... Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003 ...
    (sci.space.history)