Re: Phillips passed out? Soyuz "crash landing"

"Skylon" <skylon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>In six flights now there have now been two big anomalies with the Soyuz
>TMA. The first being Soyuz TMA-1's ballistic landing, now this.

TMA-1 Flight computer failure.
TMA-2 Undocking problem leading to recontact.
TMA-4 Uncommanded pyro activation during prelaunch processing.
TMA-6 Pressure/integrity problem post undocking.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

  • Re: Phillips passed out? Soyuz "crash landing"
    ... >> TMA-1 Flight computer failure. ... >> TMA-2 Undocking problem leading to recontact. ... >It sucks when you're trying to run a world class space program on a Russian ... >space program budget. ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: Phillips passed out? Soyuz "crash landing"
    ... >> TMA-1 Flight computer failure. ... >> TMA-2 Undocking problem leading to recontact. ... > Russian space program budget. ...
    (sci.space.history)