Re: Happy Birthday Buzz Aldrin!

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:55:12 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
<om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> made the phosphor on my

...Born on this date in 1930. We really should all chip in and buy him
a pair of brass knucks!

It's not possible that Buzz ever hit anybody.

  • Re: Global wireless hotspot
    ... Ian Parker made the phosphor on my monitor glow ... military law makes the US a "Rogue State". ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: ....."I looked at it and it was a B-29"
    ... made the phosphor on my ... monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that: ... asking for clarification about the implications of you words contianed ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: Falcon9/Dragon launch purchases
    ... Scaled Composites sucked in and bought out by Lock... ... the last without adding too much to the development cost. ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Yet Another Roswell Thread
    ... Rand Simberg wrote: ... made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way ... We are hardly "soaking in casualties" in Iraq. ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: The Thiokol "dont launch/do launch" Challenger memo
    ... Spain made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such ... probably see only 10-20% of the total posting volume. ... get too controversial for the moderator and *poof* ...
    (sci.space.history)