Re: BBQ Roll question...

I have this vague recollection that it was done clockwise (from the astronaut sitting in the CM, looking forward, viewpoint). Something says that the reason involved gyros - but I can't figure out why, and I can't think where I may (or may not) have picked up that information.

I'll see what I can dig up in my spare time.

  • Re: placement of implicit none
    ... I seem to recall reconstructing a reason that ... Implicit statements in general can depend on other names, ... musings and viewpoint, of course. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Teaching and Learning English in Hong Kong
    ... >> For which very reason, it does not belong in McDonald's. ... But they don't make burgers of chicken; ... Pizza Hut's products are not pizzas. ... regular gyros but mostly beef. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: "tight third"?
    ... compelling about the character's voice, but it seems to me that you can ... One reason to use first person is if the story is very much "told"; for instance I have one WIP told by a teenaged drug-using felinoid, and she's not too good at this whole linear story thing, so there's a lot of footnotes where she tries to clarify things, apologizes to the reader, states her opinions, or just complains about things that she finds very silly. ... A story told from a felinoid's viewpoint is very much about that felinoid, and first person subtly emphasizes that. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: PLUG: ELR Event
    ... The only reason I chose that viewpoint was that it offered ... shelter. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: OT: N. Korea tests "The Bomb"
    ... and I understand your viewpoint completely. ... See, you are lying. ... The Federalist Papers ... are one reason I support the 2nd amendment as it is written. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)