Re: USA develops space-based weapons

"Jim Oberg" <jameseoberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

:Still waiting for jacob@xxxxxxx to reply,
:but seems as if he's frenched off.

Now go away, or he shall taunt you yet a second time!

--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

  • Re: WSAEWOULDBLOCK second time I connect to the server?
    ... Anders Eriksson wrote: ... This, as I said, only happens the second time I try to connect. ... connection or is the server doing something wrong... ... And make sure your program is in a state that it is processing messages when you are waiting. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Validation Incomplete: Unable to Perform Validation [0x80080299]
    ... Waiting to get hacked ... virus, second time i had to format within 6 months, didnt have any ... trouble the first time with the windows validation but now it wont ... Please post your problem on the "WGA Validation Problems" forum at: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: test
    ... There are test groups for just that reason. ... he will taunt you a second time. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Quest Chains
    ... I got bit by Ring of Blood once, and Thrall twice - I knew what I ... needed to do the second time, but I was waiting for another person who ... needed the escort. ... was waiting for made it downstairs... ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: pragma Convention ignored (sometimes)
    ... Jeff Carter "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time." ... Monty Python & the Holy Grail ...
    (comp.lang.ada)