Re: space travel or war

Obviously on the planet where Willie.Moo was created and cloned,
there's some kind of actual honesty and for-real remorse.
Unfortunately, on Earth there's no such thing as an honest government
or much less of their faith-based puppeteers in charge of most
everything that counts, and especially of anything American is pretty
much w/o remorse or respect for the actual truth (because the past
simply doesn't count).

On Willie.Moo's Earth, there will be WWIII and WWIV, because any hint
of truth is forever taboo or otherwise officially banished, as will as
the cost of spendy energy that's conventional, green or renewable, or
of those energy related products (including food), will soon enough
become too spendy for the lower 99% of humanity that obviously is not
sufficiently rich and powerful.

Of couse, since our Willie.Moo never looks back, it seems anything we
can manage to get away with as of today, or even by the hour, as such
is good to keep as long as we don't get caught in the actual second by
second process of taking from others for our personal gain.
. - Brad Guth