Re: NASA about to reveal the truth about aliens

On Jan 3, 4:21 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
william.m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Dec 30 2010, 5:54 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jim Davis <jimdav...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WilliamMookwrote:

The European
bankers asked for and got ALL US gold and all retirement savings as
collateral for the right to issue new debt.

Are you possibly using "European bankers" as a euphemism for "the
Jews"? If so, you wouldn't be the first.

It also sort of ignores the fact that the US Government has more gold
than any other nation on the face of the Earth, something like five
TONS of the stuff worth around $173 billion.

The total holdings reported by the Mint's website is 147.3 ounces
6,137.5 short tons - off by a factor of 1,000 Freddie.

Germany is second, by the way.

Mookie mooks the most outlandish things...

When was the last accounting made of the gold the US claims to have?

Monthly.

Get the details right. KPMG is contracted to produce reports annually
for Treasury. Yet they have been refused physical access to the
vaults for security reasons. The Treasury refuses to speculate on how
much gold is in the mint deferring to to KPMG's expertise. I am
certain people are doing their jobs, and that this is a tempest in a
teapot created by legitimate security concerns about the metal, but a
real physical audit of the gold was not carried out since the 1970s -
which spawns conspiracy theories and general nuttiness.

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/economic-news/article/is-there-gold-in-fort-knox/385523/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2PJD0Vz8Tg

Why does Treasury act this way? I don't know, likely a reflection of
what government does best - spew confusion. One side effect though is
that its hard to ask tough questions about how the gold is used by the
United States to secure the value of its debts at less than 1/300th
its market value without being linked to a conspiracy nut somewhere.

 You think the stuff evaporates or something?

You are misunderstanding what I've said - pointedly so - and blaming
me for the confusion you have. lol. Your statement here proves
that. I said to deal with the bankruptcy that the USA suffered in
1933 FDR was asked by the Fed to create Ft. Knox gather all US gold
from its citizens and pledge it as collateral for continued
underwriting of debts by the Fed.

This taking by the government, combined with the deposits that were
shifted physically to the Bank of London, forever removed the gold
discovered in the USA turning into US currency that would bear no
interest for the Central Banks - which following the California and
Alaskan gold rushes was a real threat and resulted in the deaths of
Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley.
..

 They've snuck
it out of the vaults and not told anyone?  Aliens took it?  What?

Again your question clearly indicates that you misunderstood what I've
said and thought I've said something else. I'm talking about how the
US has pledged all of America's gold as collateral to secure the debts
the US government undertakes to have Federal Reserve Notes in their
pocket. You foolishly think I'm talking about some inane conspiracy
theory.

Do you really own something that is pledged as collateral for a loan?

Does this really matter, since it isn't 'pledged as collateral'?

It does because the gold is held as an asset of the United States at
book value of $42.22 per ounce.

http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/fun_facts/?action=fun_facts13

Haha, I wonder if you can read McCall after correcting so many
mistakes.

If someone take possession of something you pledged as collateral for
a loan because you've missed a payment, can you be said to own it?

If someone spews non sequiturs based upon a flawed premise, have they
defined 'mooking'?

If so, then when someone quits talking rationally about a topic they
don't understand in the least and starts spewing nasty aphorisms they
have defined McCalling - which is said with the same intensity and
intonation as a Tui call.

Oh, just by the way, I was a bit off on US gold possession.  It's
apparently gone up.  World data for September, 2010 (published in
October) is:

<snip>

The high point of US gold was December 31, 1941 at 649.6 million
ounces, about 4x the level it is today.

                               -- Thomas Jefferson

In a letter that Jefferson wrote to a man named John Taylor in 1816,
Jefferson thanked Mr. Taylor for sending him a copy of a publication
that he wrote titled Enquiry into the principles of our government.

After commenting on various aspects of the American republic,
Jefferson says, "And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking
establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the
principle of spending money to be paid by posterity in the name of
funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

Jefferson also said of argument;

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.

I guess that explains a lot about McCall.

.