Re: ET manufacture

Brian Thorn <bthorn64@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Its GOCO (Government Owned, Contractor Operated). Previously, Boeing
> built Saturn V first stages there.

Indeed, they have one on display (at least when I was there in 2001).

--
Richard W Kaszeta
rich@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Do your Start Page news feeds disappear?
    ... Jack Jackson spake the secret code ... (It wouldn't display in IE7 either.) ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)
  • Re: [SLE] Display problems in new 9.3
    ... On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 09:14 -0700, Richard wrote: ... Display repeatedly goes out (window completely obscured with random ... No suggestions since you have already tried the nvidia driver. ... The Xorg nv driver displays fine on the DVI o/p but the CRT ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Sue& Codeee
    ... do you think that could be causing my sciatica pain? ... > Any time I can show that you display the traits of a pseudo-christian, ... Richard ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Download and post in web page pdf file(s)
    ... Roberts Mr Richard L wrote: ... > Does anyone know how/where I can resolve scp pdf files and ... > display in a web page? ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Changing language in GPS-NAV
    ... The Cambridge - Aero site was ... I can upgrade your GPS NAV Display. ... Thank you Richard, I will contact you off line for details. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)