Re: object floating behind shuttle after jet tests

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:45:34 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
<alan.erskine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. But I think you need to hang around for a while before opening your
mouth, which is obviously larger than your brain.

....Down, Alan! Heel! Don't misplace the trust Pat placed upon you.

] OMBlog - [
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
] an obnoxious opinion in your day! [

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Boots May Be Right
    ... Alan Hope wrote: ... brain existing within an actual universe. ... The existence of even one brain imagining everything refutes the first ...
  • Re: Smug Intellectuals
    ... Alan Hope: ... fun. ... I have a brain. ... Incidentally, there's no such thing as a "vitae," since that's the ...
  • Re: Oh oh, Wing nut alert!
    ... Boggles The Brain goes: ... Well gosh, that's put me in my place. ... Do you disagree? ... BTW, you can't out-do me, Alan because you're not clever enough. ...
  • Re: Dayshapes for heeling boat under power
    ... yellow balls suspended on the side of the heel: ... What is the sudden fascination with 'balls'?? ... Alan ... Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ...