R-histogram error: 'x' must be numeric
- From: "D J" <dingjia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Feb 2006 05:52:24 -0800
I have problem to plot histogram.
What I did is:
export a .csv file from PSQL database's table.
so, inside this .csv file it looks like:
Then, I use command:
score<- read.csv('file.csv', header = FALSE,sep = ",")
hist(score, main = "score")
it gives error msg:
Error in hist.default("score", main = "score") :
'x' must be numeric
Can any of you know about it explain me why?
Thanks a lot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Regression with Principal Components
- Next by Date: Re: I have a solution manual for casella berger in pdf format!
- Previous by thread: Regression with Principal Components
- Next by thread: Re: R-histogram error: 'x' must be numeric