Re: Test statistic

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Dear Ethan

What I just said concerns strictly to Mathematical Statistical grounds.
However other aspects are relevant in order to understand the situation. We could ask:
___Were the lab methods the same for Population and sample of 24 items? If differ what is the bias between them?
___Was the sample referring to a special group of people? For example older ones? Fat meat heavy consumers? Sedentary people? With reported cardiac illness? Etc.

___________licas (Luis A. Afonso)
.