Ontology

I am looking for an ontology containing concepts from the statistics
domain. I need such an ontology for my research project, in which I
study the effects of prerequisites and prior knowledge in our
electronic learning environment. To set up some experiments I need to
determine the prerequisites for some given learning goals. I planned
to model (a part of) the statistics curriculum taught at our
university. However, I can imagine that there are existing ontologies
about the subject, that I can use as a starting point. In my search, I
found only one project that was building such an ontology: the GovStat
project (http://ils.unc.edu/govstat/) However, I did not find the real
ontology on that site, but only articles describing the project. Does
anyone know any existing ontologies that give a nice description of
(at least) 1st year university statistics?

Wilco

.